Madison Roof Care Program
Protect Your Property with A-Team Construction Unlimited, Inc.
Did you know that the best way to extend the life of your existing roof is to perform routine maintenance? A well-maintained roof is better able to withstand harsh weather, and you are less likely to suffer property damage due to moisture and water problems. We offer our clients superior roof maintenance services through our Roof Care Program at A-Team Construction Unlimited, Inc. Our roofing contractors are all fully trained, licensed, and insured. We have the skill and experience needed to keep your roof in good condition all year long.
The Benefits of Routine Maintenance
Your roof needs a little TLC now and then, just like any part of your commercial building. We recommend that you perform your basic roof maintenance at least once a year, and schedule additional repair visits as needed. If possible, having your roof inspected twice a year is considered best, especially here in Wisconsin, where we see a lot of severe weather events. Roof maintenance is easy and affordable, from going over your roofing system and looking for repair issues to clearing debris.
When you keep your roof in good condition, you will:
- Get a real-time understanding of your roof’s condition
- Have the opportunity to fix small issues before they turn into big problems
- Preserve your existing roof for as long as possible
- Protect your property from water, moisture, wind, and even fire damage
- Prevent wildlife from damaging your roof
- Save money on monthly energy costs
- Save money by avoiding premature roof replacements
A-Team Construction Unlimited, Inc. has been helping residents in Madison maintain their roofs for over 15 years. Over the years, we have seen the benefits of routine roof maintenance firsthand. As a company, we are committed to sharing what we have learned with our customers so that they can take advantage of our expertise.
What Happens During My Maintenance Visit?
In addition to the rain, snow, and high winds we often see here in Madison, your roof is also susceptible to temperature extremes and sudden changes. The high temperatures in summer, combined with the sun's UV rays, can all degrade your roofing materials. Additionally, the sudden shifts in temperature, and the extreme cold in winter, can equally wreak havoc. In short, your roof takes a beating. This is why maintenance is so essential.
During your maintenance visit, our roof care specialists will:
- Inspect your entire roofing system and assess its current condition
- Review flashing, shingles, gutters, skylights, chimneys, and other features that penetrate or connect to your roofing
- Inspect your roof ventilation and insulation, making sure both are adequate and in good condition
- Remove debris from your roof
- Identify any repair problems, and provide you with a repair plan
- Discuss any issues you are experiencing, such as leaks or moisture issues
One of the most important reasons to join our Madison Roof Care Program is because, with proper maintenance, you can avoid the unnecessary cost of a premature roof replacement. You already know that getting a new roof can be expensive, and you don't want to do this before you have to. You can be sure your roof maintenance is completed on time and reliably by working with a professional roofing contractor like ours in Madison.
Initial Project Consultation
Develop Plan With Architect
Design and Agree on Project